Friday, January 25, 2008

An Introduction...

I've held many blogs in the past. None of them have ever lasted, and none of them have ever amounted to much more than a compilation of strange stories or listing of information I don't really care to keep. More often, I find myself writing in personal journals. Much of what I write I have never wished to share, being a self inspection of my actions.

As I start to look beyond my existence as a student of design and look for a position to practice it as a professional, I find myself discussing methods and techniques with others that warrant a certain amount of criticism. Unable to achieve that in my own journals, I plan to use this blog as a means to express my various editorials on design in an attempt to better understand my process as well as my needs in the upcoming years.

No comments: